Sunday, August 23, 2015

Temptation Alley (Part 2)

I continued this lifestyle when I got to the University; I got in a lot of trouble and got beaten up a couple of times by Cult guys because I either went after  their girlfriends or girls they were chasing.
It was more of a game to me and I believed I was holding the aces. I changed girlfriends like I was changing clothes but there was something missing; it was like the famous Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s saying/poem

Water, water, everywhere,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
Not any drop to drink
.”

 
All the relationships were fluffy…there was no essence, there was no substance. Something in me craved for more but I didn’t know what it was or where I would find it. So I kept searching, girl after girl…relationship after relationship.
I had some relationships that only lasted a couple of days; the longest I had then was with a girl named Tonia…I was convinced she was the one, so I hung on for about two months and the ‘craving’ returned. I wanted something more and she obviously wasn’t it.
 
I had a friend back in my University days; he was such an awesome guy…a loyal and good friend. We were roommates and we studied the same course. Our school did not have hostels so we rented rooms and lived outside the campus. You know those friends that would help you write your name on the attendance list when you missed a lecture.
Those friends that would make extra copies of the lecturer’s handouts for you because you didn’t have the money yet and collect the money later.
Those friends that would cover for you and diffuse a potentially volatile situation when you were in the room with one girl and another one showed up. We had lived together for 3 years; he was more than just my guy…he was like a brother but guess what I did to ruin the friendship?
His little sister (Dammy) got admission to study Mass Communication at our school…she had to stay with us while she sought for her own place.
I kinda liked Dammy from the first day I saw her but didn’t want to date or sleep with her because something in me saw her like my own younger sister. However, after spending a weekend together, just the two of us (My friend had traveled home to see their dad) I couldn’t help it.
The arrangement before her brother left was for me to sleep in another guy's room...whose room was opposite ours.
I had wanted to just gist with Dammy for a while before turning in for the night but one thing led to another and before I knew it, she was all over me.
I  knew what I was doing, I knew exactly what was going to happen and I orchestrated it. She was a very pretty girl which made it difficult for me to restrain myself…I knew it was a bad thing
1 She was barely 17 then while I was 21
2 She was a virgin
3 I was going to break a serious 'bro code'
We had talked about a lot of stuff; I even remember helping her paint her nails…fingers and toes.
I saw the way she was looking at me and how she blushed every time I gave a compliment on her beauty…she said I was the most interesting guy she had ever talked to.
Then we moved the topic to relationships, sensuality and things like that. She was naïve but not shy, she was inexperienced but wasn’t afraid to explore. I had given a detailed explanation on the best way to kiss a woman and she wanted me to show her…that was it
I sensed she had regrets after the deed was done so I had to deliver my perfectly scripted

I’m so sorry…

T’was in the heat of the moment…
But t’was so awesome that I wouldn’t have it any other way…
We could try to get to know each other better…
Let’s see what happens…” speech.
She told me not to worry about it and although she had determined to stay chaste till her wedding day, there was nothing we could do about it because she also got caught up in the moment.
That speech never failed me…it was so good that it made girls feel like it happened by mistake and they were the ones that strung me along; which ensured nobody was hurt and nobody was ‘tied down’ either...
PART 1                                                                                       PART 3
 
Picture Credit (c)eurweb.com
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental

No comments: