Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wedding Day Love


On my wedding day, the bride was very late. She was almost an hour late, the choir had almost run out of songs and her pastor was getting worried.
I called her phone but she refused to pick up...I was sooooooo angry.
When she finally arrived, I was already frowning and didn't wanna talk to her. As the ceremony went on, I didn't even know when I started talking to her and holding her hand...the "love of the day" was just too strong for the anger to thrive or survive.
You may outgrow your wedding gown or suit...you may even throw them away. You may lose your wedding ring...you may even lose your wedding video DON'T EVER lose or outgrow your "wedding day love". Let it be your "MARRIAGE LOVE". That very feeling you had when you were exchanging vows, keep it burning...keep it alive. Treasure that moment for "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." -Matthew 6:21
May the JOY you felt on your wedding day be present all through your MARRIAGE in Jesus' name.

Picture Credit (c) Memeoirs

No comments: