Sunday, July 5, 2015

Experience, the best teacher?

Ever heard the saying "Experience Is The Best Teacher"?
It's true...but THERE IS A BETTER TEACHER
The Bible says in Psalm 119:99-100"I have more insight than all my teachers (including experience), for I meditate on your statutes. I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts"


That's why Apostle Paul, although unmarried, was and still remains the greatest marriage counselor in the New Testament. It was not about experience...it was through KNOWING and OBEYING the word of God.

 
As a young person going into marriage, LEARN what the WORD says and APPLY it through OBEDIENCE...and experience's got nothing on you. As a matter of fact, apply it in all areas of your life...you can NEVER miss it.


Picture credit (c) silhouettedesignstore.com

No comments: