Saturday, June 27, 2015

I smile, though unhappy

Gay right activists are celebrating
Moralists are objecting and vexing
The ones who understand times and seasons are shaking their heads and smiling 
It's an "unhappy smile" but still we smile because "now salvation is nearer to us than when we first believed". 
We smile because we know this is not a war that can be won in the court. 
We smile because we know that no amount of ranting will change this
It's all part of His plan...just like Jesus said in Luke 21:9, These things MUST happen...
The whole world is fast becoming uninhabitable for God's children and His spirit...these things must happen. Nothing can stop it.
God is unhappy but that will not stop what He's about to do. It's time to tell our friends and family and anyone that cares to listen about what is imminent. 
We can rant and do all sorts but this is what the Bible suggests at a time like this
"
This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is almost gone; the day of salvation will soon be here. So remove your dark deeds like dirty clothes, and put on the shining armor of right living. Because we belong to the day, we must live decent lives for all to see. Don't participate in the darkness of wild parties and drunkenness, or in sexual promiscuity and immoral living, or in quarreling and jealousy. Instead, clothe yourself with the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ. And don't let yourself think about ways to indulge your evil desires" -Romans 13:11-14
This implies that I need to put my own house in order FIRST. I need to make sure that I don't get disqualified on that day. I need to work out MY OWN salvation with fear and trembling.
What shall it profit me if I spend my whole life condemning gay people and not make it at the end of the day?
I am not homophobic and I don't hate gay people...as a matter of fact I pray for those I know, that God will touch their hearts before it's too late.
Events are unfolding all around the world, they all seem unrelated but soon the dots will be connected. Time to strap in, it's about to get bumpy
I smile, though unhappy...Come, Lord Jesus come

Picture credit (c) colourbox


No comments: